Skip to main content

Re Post Entry : Memories

Memory

Street lights
And the darkness between them
Like the good and the bad sides
Of a life almost done.
Shake the memory
All my passions returning to me
None forgotten
No, not one.

One life
Is there only the one life
That we lose in the living
In an endless decline?
No complaining
For no one else has seen what I've seen
One existence
Only mine

Don't look back no don't look back
So hard to heed that warning
Such temptation but the past is past
And the night makes way for morning

Daylight
I won't care if it finds me
With no breath in my body
With no beat in my heart
For I'm certain
That now I know what happiness is
Wish I'd known that
From the start

Touch me
Is there no one to touch me
It was easy to love me
In my glamorous past
As I leave you
A shadow of the light I once was
May my memory
Sleep at last

From
CatsMusical.com The Theatre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jom Hiking daa

Majlis Pelancaran Karnival Membaca!

2012 ke 2018 Dah bèrbeza ke..